CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

today we performed a lovely dance show for my family. maura and my father went first and they danced to The Cupid Shuffle. then maeve and my father went next and danced to I've Seen It All. then maeve and I were last. we did a combination of songs - Attention, See U In The Dark, and The Cupid Shuffle. I did all the music with lovely iMovie HD and i think the music was the best part. i just had the beginning of Attention, then cut into the beginning-middle part of See U In The Dark, then part of Cupid Shuffle, then the ending of See U In The Dark. it all blended very nicely and i think our dance was the best. (:


so i was suppose to go to Horse Bowl today. but guess what - I didn't! Maeve decided that she didn't want to go, so I decided that I didn't want to go. I was actually happy because that just causes way too much unnecessary stress. who cares if we miss it? we may get a bit of crap for it but so what, we decided not to go. instead we danced. (:

0 comments: