CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

i'm kind of bored. i'm not sure what to do. maybe i should do some GE cause i kind of want to finish that but really who wants to do that? i had my riding lesson this morning and Carolyn had to get on Pharley. ugh. but i don't really feel like talking about that now.


guess what today is? Valentine's day. or as I saw somewhere Single's Awareness Day. never really liked this day. too worked up and overdramatic. just blah. i know it is a day for friends as well but you know it still isn't a great day. i get to babysit today...yay. hopefully it is good because babysitting can either make me feel better or make me feel worse.

now i'm a gonna watch t.v. and have my computer in front of me. and still be bored. and not do GE. and yeah. bye.

0 comments: