CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 23, 2012

so today i got upset when the dentist said i had a cavity. and she made me look at it. and then her assitance gave me a huge speel about how this is a great time to get a cavity because it college lifestyles change and there are a lot of energy drinks and sugary foods and at least you got it now and can nip it in the bed and make sure you drink water or milk. it's like, kid, you don't even know me. don't be giving me lectures about taking take of my teeth. i don't drink soda, or energy drinks, or coffee: all i drink is water and milk. so fuck off. and i take care of my teeth, i just hate flossing, just like some people hate to have their cuticles pushed down or have their nails filed. i don't like the way flossing feels and it's going to get stuck in my teeth. and i hate it. blah. stupid dentist. at least i don't have to get my wisdom teeth out now, they said i will eventually though.

and honestly i'm just so tired and stressed and that didn't help. i feel like i have to hang out with everyone. yesterday was crazy driving back and forth to pick up Zamira and Valentina, then drop them off, then bring Maeve and Maura to circus, and then go to the barn, and then go home and shower and eat, and then go bowling, then go to Josh's, then go back home. today after the dentist i had lunch with my dad and now i just want to sleep, but i can't because i still need to go to the barn and then do something with josh, but then my dad was like "are we going out to dinner tonight" or something like as a last family dinner. and it's like ahhhh, i still need to make sure i have everything packed. and i'm just stressed out.

i think i'll just lie on my bed for a bit and then figure out what's next.

0 comments: