CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

i'm lucky i got the room i did. i love my roommates. Vinita's pandora isn't working so she is singing her own music. Lily is talking on the phone and all. Roxy was sitting on the floor doing her homework but now she is making a video for her boyfriend of the dorms. Vivian came in and said hi and then went back to watching her tv shows. and we are all chilling in my dorm room, with the dorm open so the guys across the hallway came in and talked to us for a bit. i love it.

i had my first class today, First Year Seminar, and I liked it because it's with all my floor mates which is awesome. and i love our teacher, Monica. and then we went and did a "day one make a difference" thing so we did community service with Monica and then talked to her. Roxy, Vivian, and I were the only ones from our group who went so it was some good connection time with the teacher you know.

but i have classes tomorrow, i'm excited for them. i have calculus and accounting, i already did some reading but i didn't understand it that much.

but yeah, if you want to call me Abby you can, the new few days will be the most stressful, or they were for me. i know Josh is already stressing. but anyways. i have like an hour before i have to kick these girls out of my room. XD

0 comments: