CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Abby, I don't know if I should congratulate you, start asking you questions, inform everyone on my view about sex, text you right now, or just not comment. But this is my blog, so of course I have to comment!

Wooooo! I do feel like celebrating now. Yeahh yeahhh, you go girl! And now I believe that is enough of that.

Now I will go into the question phase, you don't have to answer any (seriously!), this is just me sort of processing it. And if you would feel better actually talking in person or texting instead of blogging, please do! I am just sticking with the blogging since that is how I heard! but how to do you feel now? are you happy? was it worth it? was it as amazing as everyone makes it seem?

and now i guess we get to my opinion part. i don't think teenager having sex before marriage is bad at all. i think you should just wait until you are in a committed relationship. like meeting a guy and then two hours later hooking up? yeah not all for that. but if you and your partner feel ready and you've talked about it, then why not? as long as you feel confident that you won't regret it later, then yeah it's fair play. now i wish i had the book i read early today. i sat down and read Will Grayson, Will Grayson in one sitting, minus one break for a shower and getting dressed. it's by John Green and David Levithan. it's the only John Green book I hadn't read. (is it annoying you how i am switching back and forth between i and I? it's staring to annoy me but i don't care that much so i will keep switching and doing whatever i want, it's easier to use lower case) anyways, there was an amazing quote in there about how relationships aren't all about screwing and how they are about who you would die for and such. i'm going to try to find it. found it because i'm awesome like that, so here you go!


I mean, Jesus, who even gives a fuck about sex?! People act like it's the most important thing humans do, but come on. How can our sentient fucking lives revolve around something slugs can do. I mean, who you want to screw and whether you screw them? Those are important questions, I guess. But they're not that important. You know what's important? Who would you die for? Who do you wake up at five forty-five in the morning for even though you don't even know why he needs you? Whose drunken nose would you pick?!
so that's sort of how i feel about it too. if you want to have sex, then have sex. if you want to wait, then wait. that's not the important part here.

i guess it's too late to follow the not comment option...but oh back to my lovely period. yeah i really should get birth control for several reasons, so my periods aren't as bad, so if i get raped i won't get pregnant (ha, sorry, i just read an article about rape in Seventeen and before that i had to do an alcohol education thing (that took over two hours!) where they discussed the bad decisions that people make under the influence), and if i do decide to have sex i will be all set. i guess it will be easier for me to get birth control once i get to college, because honestly i would be terrified to ask my mother. so i can wait a bit, which is fine. i've gotten use to the pain, and i'm not going to any drunk-filled parties, and i know i'm not ready yet.

woo, i think this was a successful blog post that covered a lot of important things, right? and now i wonder if dinner is ready because i am huuuungry.

0 comments: