CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

i am happy for you abby, i really am. and thank you so much for sharing. it's all sort of amazing, the whole relationship thing in general.

it's my parents 25th anniversary today. at least i think it's the 25th, someone said that a while ago. they got married on 8-8-88. i would love to get married on a cool date like that. it would be pretty awesome. i would have 2-2-22 or 2-22-22 when i'm 28, that's a fair age and a possibility. there would probably be a lot of weddings one that day. but it would be awesome. i love the number 2. it's my favorite.

today was a long day of babysitting, 8:30 to 5, and then over to the barn, and i've just been able to relax now at 7:30. tomorrow hopefully won't be as busy. i just am going to do something with josh once we figure out what. and maybe buy some more text books. i have my mail box now! it makes me excited to have my own little box...little things make me happy!

16 days!

0 comments: