CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 2, 2011

you know what i like? that people are talking about me. well i don't know for certain but i am pretty darn sure that people probably are or already have. but why does that make me happy? because i don't care. i guess that doesn't make sense. but i guess i like that my happiness is the subject of conversation. i like that i'm happy in my life and that other people are jealous of me so they have to talk about me. sure maybe they say bad stuff or maybe they don't really care but i'm sure a lot of people have said "Molly and Josh are dating?" and who knows what they think about that but i don't careee cause i'm happyyyy.

that doesn't make much sense. i know what i'm trying to say but i might have not done a good job getting that across. i was texting Josh and watching Shaytards at the same time i was writing that. How about i watch the rest of shaytards and then reread it and see how it sounds.

okay, what i think i like the most is that i can hold my head high and smile and be happy with my life and not give a crap that people are talking about me when i'm not around. cause i'm happy.

sure, the happiness might not stay. or be exactly the same forever. but it's here. and i like it. and i'm going to hold on to it as long as i can.

0 comments: