CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 17, 2011

ahhh i wish i could spend every freaking day over there "watching movies." Abby, I only watched the first two as well. No idea what happened in any of the other ones. Actually I did watch a bit of the beginning of Holes but then yeah no.

but i am just so happy and in a good mood. and goodness. i can't tell myself anymore that i might not like him as much as he likes me. cause when we weren't making out, i wasn't watching the movie then either, i was watching his face, or burying in my face in his shirt. and i loved just talking to him and annoying Abby and just being silly and whyyy did i have to leave?

and abby i really don't care what you say or do cause nothing can really bring me down or annoy me. well right now. ask me tomorrow at 7 when i have to wake up.

0 comments: