CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 10, 2011

it had to happen at least once this school year.

yep. passed out. well close. i'm so used to it now that it's no big deal. i was in english class and at the beginning of class i was fine and we were talking about the book The Things They Carried and Vietnam war and throughout the class it kept getting hotter and hotter. well the classroom might have been the same temperature but i was getting hotter and hotter. and i almost made through class. almost. but then i reached that point where i knew it wasn't going to get better. so i just got up and started walking out and ms. messmer just waved me out, i was probably completely pale at that point. and i walked down to the nurses office as my vision was getting blurry and i felt like i was going to throw up. i was afraid i wasn't going to make it to the nurses. but i got there and i sat down waiting and it wasn't feeling any better so i went in the bathroom and threw up. and then i felt a bit better. and then the nurse made me lie down and gave me an ice pack. and called my mom. and i didn't want to go home so the nurse gave me a half an hour and if i still wasn't feeling a hundred percent then she was going to make me go home. after a half an hour usually i'm fine when something like this happens but not today, i had a horrible headache. and then after 45 minutes i knew that i should just go home because after a while i might feel better but there was still a chance that i would pass out again. i didn't feel like pushing it. i was lucky that i got down to the nurses in time, next time i might have not been so lucky.

so the nurse called my mom and i asked if i could send a note to my sister so she knew to take the bus home. i did that and i also wrote one for Abby and Josh since they would be wondering where the heck i was. then josh texted me when he was at lunch, apparently i scared him with the note, which was not my intent! i just didn't want him to be wondering where i was.

but now i'm eating ice cream, drinking water, and just chilling. i'm really tired and i still have a headache and i'm weak. and yeah. if i was at school i would have five minutes left in chemistry then going to history. op. guess we're not doing the history presentation today.

so yep. only two days of classes left for me now.

0 comments: