CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 27, 2011

birthday, again.

so far on my birthday i have:
- woken up to my alarm at 8 o'clock.
- saw that no one texted me.
- have my dad ask me how i am, without wishing me happy birthday.
- have my mom wish me happy birthday.
- have my mom suggest that the workers sing me happy birthday in Ukraine
- burn my bagel for breakfast.
- eat this bagel anyways.
- Josh text me before he's about to go to work, informing me that he's about to go to work.
- look at everyone who said happy birthday on my facebook wall already, half of them wouldn't know it was my birthday if i didn't have it listed.
- be reminded that i have to share my birthday with Nate Boutlier.
- have my aunt text me happy birthday.
- and now i have to leave for camp.

we're off to a great start.

0 comments: