CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 4, 2010

today is saturday. yo.

so this morning i went to the barn. i rode my horse. then my sister rode my horse. while my sister was riding i talked to Rosemarie and told her everything she needs to know about horses. i talked to Tess who is a wonderful little girl. then Tess and I went to put stuff away in the tack room and Adam was cleaning a stall. I didn't even see him get there. So I said hi Adam and he said hi and asked how i was and i said good. and that was it. then i was hanging out in the ring some more. then i was sitting in that little sitting area with the other little girl Hannah and I was playing Barbies with her. i am sure Adam thought I was cool as he walked by. and then Hannah was singing Taylor Swift to me and I was jamming. I was impressed that she knew all the lyrics to You Belong With Me. then i left.

then i went to Mt. Tom's to visit Abby. poor Abby had to work NINE hours today. from noon to nine. that's a really long time. it was nice seeing her. i hope the rest of her shift went well. then we went geocaching which included getting into mischief at a church and looking cool at Big Y. we almost went into Big Y with our little GPS but instead we went behind that wonderful supermarket. then i stopped back to see Abby to make sure she had food to eat. then we went home. Mike Rigali added me as a friend on facebook. i thought that was an accomplishment.

talking about facebook in addition to having Mike Rigali add me i had Danny Hentz invite me to his sixteenth birthday party. that made me very happy. it was a private event on facebook so that means you had to be invited to be able to see it or say that you are going. and i was invited. yeahhh! i looked to see if Katelyn was invited but nope she was not. and there is no one who i know that is invited. unless Emily is but she doesn't have a facebook. except i believe Alex Blow is invited and he goes to my school but i have never met him and i don't actually know who he is. but anyways. i want to go but it's sort of tricky. the party starts at 8 and it is a fire thing and they are going to have an outdoor movie. i have never gone to a party of someone who my mother doesn't know. correction i went Cheyenne's party in 8th grade i believe. that was the night my granddad died. but that's beside the point. but this is a guy's party. oooo. that's daring. that would be the first guy's party i have ever been to. that would be the first guy's house i have ever been to during my career at HRHS. elementary school doesn't count. but still. so my idea is to bring Abby with me. sure Abby has never met this guy before but Abby is a very nice person who gets along with everyone. so i really would like this to work out. Abby might have to work. we could always arrive late but if she has to work another nine hour shift she might be a little tired seeing the event says the party is going to last until 12:30am. the other thing will be getting a ride home. but i think my parents will be willing. i'm not sure though. but if Abby says she can come then i'll ask Danny if it is okay if Abby comes then i'll ask my parents. scary.

then we went to the fair. so Maeve, Rosemarie, and I walked around like cool people. i saw a few people i knew. i said hi to Katie Yaggie (which isn't her real last name but i'm not going to look up how to spell it). i saw Mike Rigali but as i walked towards him he saw me and did the whole look away and pretend you are intent in your conversation. so i didn't say hi. i should of said really loudly "HI MIKE RIGALI" to embarrass him and Maeve and Rosemarie but i did not.

then i watched the battle of the bands. the first band was okay. the hampshire band was pretty good. they weren't FABULOUS but they were good and i enjoyed watching them. then Rosemarie and Maeve wanted to leave so we left. Jayna texted me and told me they didn't place. well that static back whatever sound didn't help them much. but anyways. at least i went and wasn't at home saying ah i wish i was there.

then i came home and i am here now. and i am watching Charlie on stickaid. then i'm going to go to sleep. then i'll wake up and do homework. then i may go to Woodstock Fair to watch people ride and such. i'm hungry though. so i should go eat some leftover chinese food. that actually sounds good. abby is probably sleeping now. maybe i'll get her response tomorrow. and then maybe i'll hang out with her on monday. but there you go. i'm going to go check that event from Danny and see if anyone has said anything or whatever. goodbye.

0 comments: