CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 13, 2010

just a quick note before i get back to history.

i just watched a video by the youtuber "nermion" who i follow but his name is Alex. he is Charlie's roommate. and him and Charlie went to Amsterdam! I absolutely love Amsterdam from when I went. They went to the Nemo science museum that i went to and they were standing at the top and had the camera and i was silently shouting in my head "I WAS THERE! I SAW THAT!" and then they went to the Anne Frank house and I WENT THERE TOO. i absolutely loved the Anne Frank house. so much. they filmed outside the house and i can saw that i stood exactly where Charlie stood. i could say that about Alex too but I like Charlie better, sorry. i wonder how many other people have been in that house too.

the big BIG dream of mine is to have this blog because huge like Anne Frank's diary. this is my life. my story. every little bit of it. even the extremely boring parts. and the parts that make no sense. they are part of me. and my story. i was the one who made this blog throughout my life. it's a piece of me. and i have put so many other pieces of me into it for you see.

but what's the odds of that happening?

0 comments: