CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 24, 2010

my new life plan.

1. become a celebrity very quickly.
possible ways to do that: have my mother run for vice-president and then get pregnant. star on a reality show and have fabulous abs. have a tv series. star in a movie. become a comedian. sell million of records. or just you know become a celebrity.

2. get on dancing with the stars.
because now i'm a star so people would love to see me dancing.

3. have Derek Hough be my partner.
or maybe Marksim Chmerkovskiy or Mark Ballas. but i would prefer Derek Hough even if he is nine years older than me.

4. win the show.
or at least not get eliminated on the first night.

i guess that isn't really a life plan but i would like that to happen. this is the first year i've actually watched Dancing with the Stars. too bad when i'm on Dancing with the Stars Kyle Massey won't be on. or Bristol Palin, i like her after watching that show.

0 comments: