CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 10, 2010

it's friday and this is post 497.

i was three posts off. that is if i don't post again today but who knows. i'm not doing anything else tonight so i might. but i'm not going to post three times just so i can reach 500. but i think i was pretty close with my guess. yep yep it was pretty good.

i don't really have anything to post. just kidding.

okay so Adam was here when i got off the bus and was getting changed into his work clothes when i came into the barn. so maeve and i were in the tack room and he came in and i said "hi adam" and he said "hi" and then he did some stuff with the time sheets and stall list then he went to go do stalls. then i got my horse ready to ride. every time he passed me in the aisle pushing his little wheelbarrow i would just keep doing what i was doing, avoiding eye contact, and silently wishing he would say something while acting like i didn't care and that he was just another person passing by. then i rode my horse. i would keep an eye out for when he walked through the aisle so then i tried to be doing something where he could see me. something exciting like cantering! then i finished riding and untacked my horse. and did the whole every time he passed by thing again. then my mother came up and told maeve and i that she had a great idea. Emily was feeling homesick since she just went off to college. so my mother decided to cheer her up Adam could ride Murray and film it and then put it on facebook for her to see. I was like "ahh-k mother" but i went down to the lower barn where Adam was working first and i warned him of my mother's brilliant idea. i can't remember what he said exactly but his eyes sort of widened and he didn't seem to keen on it. then i was going to go back to the upper barn when Kellie called me over. so i was talking to her and we started talking about colleges and PSATs and such and Adam piped up and said about how going to college in-state is so much less expensive and told us how much it was for Emily if she went in-state compared to where she went in RI. then my mother and sister can barging in and my mother announced her big idea. and he actually agreed. but emily is coming home this weekend (not good for a new college student, she won't want to go back to school! ):) so she will actually be here. so tomorrow morning = riding lesson, Adam riding, and Emily visiting. oh jeez. what am i going to wear?

i have this nervous knot in my belly. why? because of all that? or because i just started thinking about Danny Hentz's party next weekend. or maybe because i have a history quiz on monday.

i need to get off this computer and do something productive to take my mind off of everything. i don't have anything to do though. ahhh.

0 comments: