CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 3, 2010

now i feel like crying. i'm tired. i just want to go to sleep. but i have to watch camp rock 2. maybe i won't and i'll just sleep. i sort of like that idea. it's day two and i'm already sick of this shit.

i can't believe i just completely forgot about my English homework. this is going to be great. i remembered to bring home my math binder to get a paper signed but English? nope. i better not forget about those history readings i have to do too.

ahahhhh. why am i doing this? can't i just drop out of school then have some huge successful business?

if i can't even managed my homework the first two days how do they expect me to survive the rest of the school year? i will end up failing all my classes and no college will want me.

savemeeeeepleaseeee.

0 comments: