CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hi Abby,

You are amazing. Seriously. I am so glad you are my friend. And I am excited to go do homework at your house tomorrow. It will be fabulous.

And I just wanted to tell you to keep your head held high. And just let those other people slip away. This will blow over soon. You will be a stronger person without them.

I believe that is all. I will see you in less than twelve hours. Nope just thought of something. I enjoyed talking to you on the phone, that was the longest phone conversation I have had in a long time, that's not a bad thing.

From, Molly.

AND ALL YOU OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE GIVING ABBY A HARD TIME - SHUT THE HELL UP. That was a bit aggressive but I absolutely hate seeing things like this as statuses:
Avarie Lynn Hanlon: Avarie Hanlon is not bestfriend worthy :p
25 minutes ago · Comment · Like
Mary Hurley: you will always have me snaves! forget about her!!!! :] love you
22 minutes ago · Like
Michelle Jasinski: ‎*DISLIKE*
14 minutes ago · Like

It's like they don't even think about how Abby feels about this. they just parade around thinking about themselves. seriously. stop a second, take step back, and then think about what happened. don't go and be all like that. and don't leave horrible messages on her formspring and such. that's just immature. talk to her in person or call her or something if you really want to know. or just leave her alone! if it doesn't involve you then just stay out of it. jesus.

and i never liked you Avarie.

0 comments: