CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

i don't know what to do.

i think that i should be doing some homework but i don't know what to do. i have no motivation. and it's 6:27. goodness. i have to clean stalls. i think i'm going to wear a skirt tomorrow. and my new converse. so excited about those converse. every so often i will start thinking about Danny's party and get all excited and nervous and like ahhhh. i had a panic attack, well a mini one, when i thought he had a girlfriend for a second when i read Avarie's status but her little Danny having a girlfriend. thank goodness it isn't him. but why do i care? i don't even know the kid. i think it is hope. hope that he could turn out more than a friend or at least a good friend. my sisters are driving me crazy. seriously. i'm going insane. or maybe that is school. i need to turn up my music so i can't hear them talk to each other. stop with your sighing and complaining. and your fart jokes, they're ridiculous. Ryan Thornhill went to the library today during study hall and technically it's not even open yet. i'm guessing that is where he is going to be going every study hall. sucks for me. so you can assume that i didn't mention the concert to any of the band number and you would be correct. i sat directly behind Adam Munska today at the assembly i think he noticed but i'm not really sure. when i pass him in the hallway we exchange smiles. yesterday he was behind the bus when i got off at the barn. i waved at Kelly and he waved back. but then i waved at him again. and that is all that is. whatever evs. people need to stop complaining about junior year. okay it's a lot of work. get over it. seriously. this is a long paragraph. my brain is all over the place. it's in colonial america then it is in math class going over that packet. then i think about the lovely boys in my life. then i think about chemistry and then english and how we are going to have a pop quiz in that class which i am going to fail. and about ceramics and how it sucks how i don't have anyone to talk to but hey i did talk about inception today which either made me look good or bad in the eyes of all the seniors. well they will be gone in less than a year and i'll never see them again. peace out suckers. jonathan wickman needs to learn that he isn't always right. i swear that they do not called chips "fries" in England. especially not Ireland. i'm going to look it up. yeah every single site i just looked it says that English call chips "crisps" like i said. i don't know what England you went to jonjay, maybe New England? yeah so why don't you just leave Abby alone and sit with some people who enjoy your company. that sounded really bad. i don't mind him sitting with us that bad except for when he makes comments like that. but whatever. i'll get over it. i'll talk to my new freshman friend Mike Rigali. the other day i was walking all the way down to the bus and he was in front of me and saw me and said "Hi Molly" and I said "Hi Mike" and he said all shocked like "You know my name!" and I said "Oh my goodness, I do!" and then he got on the bus and talked to about a million other people. I swear everyone knows that kids and talks to him and loves him. Seriously. but i like him so far. he's one of those kids, you know? i'm just typing this while i am waiting to go to the barn. or waiting for my mother to tell me to get off my butt or ask me if i am ready because she is probably waiting for me. tomorrow's thursday you know. now she just said going to the barn in five. better get some socks on and maybe begin looking through my closet for something to go with my skirt. i'll be back at some point either today or tomorrow...and it's 6:45, which is of no importance but you can see how long it took me to write this.

0 comments: