CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 25, 2010

this was the first Thanksgiving that i cried at. i cried when we went around the table and had to say what we were thankful for. i was the last one. i listened to my mom, dad, sisters, aunts, uncle, and cousins say what they were thankful for. i heard "i'm thankful for my husky" which is a stuffed animal, "i'm thankful for my family", "i'm thankful that we got here with no traffic", "i'm thankful that my house is finished", "i'm thankful that Lori's house is finished" and when it got to me i said "i'm thankful that i am so lucky and that i'm here." and i started silently crying. all i could think of was friday and all those people who talked about their families and how they lost a parent or their parents aren't the parents they are supposed to be. i am so lucky that i have parents who love me and who care about me and that i have a family. those little children look up to me and love spending time with me. i have such a warm and loving family and i am so lucky.

i'm going to start crying again.

happy thanksgiving.

0 comments: