CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 26, 2010

i like looking at this blog. i can look at all the words i've written, all the titles, all the dates. what i have here are snapshots of my life. not too many people can say that have that. even if no one other than me and Abby ever read this blog i'm still glad i have it. even if i never read it after i stop writing in it, i am glad i have it. it's a little package of every feeling i've ever felt. it's not sugarcoated or glamorous and it's not fake. if there is one thing this blog most definitely is not, it's fake.

so no matter how much i bash on this blog and say how it's stupid that i'm writing it and when i half celebrate getting to 600 posts shortly, i am glad i have this blog. even though it isn't all of me - like you can't say you know me just by reading this blog, you have to take to me because verbal in person conversation is essential to a relationship - it is totally me. like when you are shopping and you see something and you go "that's so me." Well that is what this blog it to me. it is completely Molly. no one can take it from me. these are my words. my thoughts. my feelings. my blog. and that makes me smile. no matter what happens, or doesn't happen, i can write about it in this little blog that is all my own.

(:

0 comments: