CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

people are too darn awesome.

i went to a concert tonight. our school band and chorus concert. and i'm really tired.

and those kids are so amazing. all of them.

hearing Abby sing was so great. she sounded so awesome starting off that song and just so amazing and awesome. and ah. wonderful. i felt proud that she was my best friend. and i was smiling through it. so happy for her.

and this one little boy is ahhhhh. let me look up his name so i get it right. Dan Sullivan. you are awesome. i think out of all the guys that sang tonight, he was the best. by far. the poor boys in the high school chorus couldn't compare. now i'm going to go stalk him on facebook. found him. but it doesn't give me much info. he must be in the 7th grade though since he didn't sing last year. why the heck do i have to be so old? why can't i be in 7th grade back when i still believed that i could sing well? ha what if Dan got the lead in the musical and Jon didn't get it. that would be hilarious. but in all seriousness. this guy is awesome.

also i still want to play the drums. why can't i have the drum skills of Sam Hanson cause he is just a beast. AND i want the beat boxing skills of Ms. Tanya Meyer. like seriously. i still think if i could do that it would be so awesome. ah. wish i was that cool.

but i had a lot of fun watching the first half of the concert with Abby so we could make our little remarks to each other and dance around. much better than the second half when i was with Bella and her mom. something as simple as sitting together at a concert made my day.

actually jumping with no hands might have helped make my day as well.

and the saxophone is wicked cool. and the chello, which abby is going to learn how to play when we join beginning band next year. wouldn't that be hilarious if we walked into class the first day as was like "Hi Mrs. Adams Smith, we are seniors and we want to learn how to play a musical instrument. What do I want to play? Well I already know a little bit of piano but I want to learn how to play the drums, the saxophone, the guitar, and how to beat box. So let's get started!"

but i wish i could play a musical instrument that well. cause you know it's awesome.

so i am one of those people that is not musically talented but wishes she was. so i am hoping that i will take that later in life and do something with music. like i'll have some huge music company and i'll get messages saying "Hi Molly, I'm not sure if you remember me or not but I went to high school with you. I was in the band and you watched me play at a bunch of concerts. Do you think you can hook me up with your company?" and if I like them I'll be like "Oh yeah!" and if I don't I will just laugh in their face and say "No".

but i am so tired. so i'm going to go to sleep and dream of beat boxing for "Club Can't Handle Me" and of being part of that awesome band and chorus our school has.

oh my goodness. it's 10 o'clock.

0 comments: