CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 21, 2014

you should all not fret. i just had a jam session in my underwear and bra. i just danced around my room. and now i am sitting in on my bed criss-cross with my laptop on my lap just wearing underwear because my bra was annoying me.

can i just say that i am hot. and i am attractive. so the next time a boy tells me that i should believe him because i just watched myself dance in front of a mirror crazily and i am attractive and hot and maybe even beautiful too.

would you like to know what songs got me dancing around the room?

P.T.L - Relient K
If I Don't Feel Like This - Jordan Gable
I Choose You - Sara Bareilles
Desperate Measures - Mariana's Trench
I Want Crazy - Hunter Hayes

and then I just put on Best I Ever Had - Gavin DeGraw as i sat on my bed to write this because do i really do anything if i don't write about it in my blog? i have the answer to that, and it is yes, i do. i have a whole life that goes on when i am not writing about a small portion of my life.

now i will decide if i still have more energy to dance around naked or if i am content enough that i can happily go to sleep.

but before i go to sleep, which i think i will be doing shortly, can i just say to any boy in my future: i am a catch and if you ever see me dance like that you are lucky and better hold onto me tightly because i am crazy, beautiful, smart, attractive, witty, intelligent, motivated, and an amazing freaking badass.

0 comments: