CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 18, 2014

this is what happens when i'm exhausted but i don't want to go to sleep...i creepy on my ex-best friend Abby's tumblr. i literally went through from today until december to the post that i think is about me but i don't really know...i'm sure i've posted about it here before. the one that says "you know I miss you too. i miss the old you. I could try and like the new you. i doubt i'll ever get to tell you though."

it could not even be about me. because she did unfriend me on facebook and basically cut me out of her life...so she never really made an effort to try to like the "new me."

but the thing is i don't need her. at all really. i am happy. i have friends. today i went out to dinner and ice cream with Corey who is such an amazing person. tomorrow Erin and I are hosting a bonfire at our house. i am confident. i am accomplishing things with my life. no, i'm not perfect. but if i am a "new me," i am a much better person than i was in high school. so i'm not sorry. i wish i could be there to help you though and give you support. because i still care about you. obviously, i just stalked your tumblr. but maybe you don't need me either.

but i am still going to support you and give you money for your Hawaii campaign. right now she is at 855...and no one has donated for two months and she is just back at recampaigning so i am going to get that up to 900...like i got Zach's twitter followers up to 900 today too!

and i have to buy Corey a bracelet as a gift...so lots of money spending for other people. but it is okay because i know it will come back to me. like a nice man paid for Corey and mine's ice cream today...so i am not worried.

okay let me go grab my credit card then i'll go to sleep like i should have over an hour ago.

0 comments: