CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 12, 2009

i am going to type really fast now in hope that my father won't ask me any questions. he started asking me questions about babysitting. please don't say anything else. i don't feel like crying in front of you. "how is school going?" he asks me that the night before school starts after a three day weekend. i know i have two freaking Cs. i don't need you giving me any grief about it, i have been beating myself up enough. it doesn't help that i probably failed that test i just took in algebra. gah. okay that isn't what i wanted to talk about but i my dad talked to me right before i was about to write this.


i think i was going to talk about three and a half day weekends. but now i don't want to. now i want to go to sleep. night.

0 comments: