CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 7, 2012

Today is just sucking. I missed the shuttle to get to Wellesley because I wanted to send in my resume for this job. So now we are really late for our lesson so I don't even want to deal with that. As soon as we get there we are going to have to be rushing which sucks. And then I got an email back from the woman I emailed about the job and she already hired someone. So I was late for no reason. And now I don't have a job. I could email the mail room but I don't really want to work there. But I don't know of any other on campus jobs. So I could bring my car with me and get a job off campus. And then later today I have to work on the business plan because we didnt get funding the first time. So I have to do that and I'll have to work with Joe who I don't want to deal with. And then finals stress. I need to start studying. I just want to be home but once I get home I have to deal with the messy parents stuff and the fact that my dog has diabetes and my horse is lame. I want to just sleep and do nothing else. And now I have a headache from writing this in the car on my phone

0 comments: