CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 20, 2012

fifth harmony didn't win. and neither did carly rose, who i think had the best vocals and deserved it off of that. ):


i saw josh for lunch today and he acted like he wasn't upset or frustrated or mad about last night. why can i do no wrong in his eyes? it frustrates me i guess.

can i please talk about Taylor Mathews more because i don't want to talk about how weird it is that my dad has to come over to visit and then he just leaves again after ten minutes? wait, how many days was i supposed to fangirl before i stopped? whatever, Taylor is a better option.

okay so when we went to NY my dad was asking if we thought Taylor was ever going to make it big or whatnot. and i'm thinking about it and i really hope he does. he deserves it. so i was trying to think about what i could do to help. like try to get a huge fan base for him on twitter or tumblr. i would need help though so i started asking some girls on tumblr who like Taylor and one is just like, "i dont want him to be famous, i want him all to myself." selfish. don't you want him to be successful and happy and be able to support himself doing what he wants. but then she continues by saying stuff like how she was able to videochat with him and that would never happen if he was famous. and she is right, if he was super famous i would never be able to go to disneyland or hang out with him before or after his shows. i guess part of me wishes/hopes that if he did become super famous he would still remember me and my family and still make an effort to see us and hang out with us whenever he was in the area. and another reason why i might not want to make a blog or whatever is because i don't want to come off as one of those obsessed fangirls, i really just want to be his friend. ah whatever. this is the smallest of my worries though, so i like to think about this one.

i'm sad and tired. i don't know what to do. i feel like i'm stuck. someone come and free me please. or let me figure out how to do it myself.

0 comments: