CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 16, 2010

summer is equal to...

staring at a computer screen
listening to my parents argue
listening to music
pretending that i have a life
procrastinating on summer work
writing a novel that probably is a waste of my time
wishing for a better summer every 11:11
staring at the stack of books i would be reading if i didn't have to read a stupid book for AP history
ignoring the tension in the house
letting my mood be controlled by everyone else's moods
nothing
feeling like i should do something else
wishing i had someone i could just call up and go over their house right now without a problem and feel at home in their house with no awkwardness
wishing i had a guy to fall in love with and for him to fall in love with me
bored
not leaving the house all day
buying seventeen songs on itunes and listening to them nonstop
catching up on tv shows
feeling sorry for myself
telling myself to cut it out because i am extremely extremely extremely lucky
wishing
hoping
thinking
wondering
sighing
yawning
wondering what else she could be doing with her time
stupid blog posts

0 comments: