CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 30, 2010

PS22 Chorus.

Freaking absolutely amazing. All those kids singing like that. Hearing their solos and they are amaaaazing. So amaazing. I so wish I went to that school when I was in elementary school. Maybe then my music teacher would have taught me how to sing. You know worrying about what note to sing because that is what this elementary school teacher is doing. He has an alto and soprano section. With us she could give us a paper with the lyrics play along and that was it. Good luck making it sound nice. As long as you know the words you are good.

The kids in this chorus is soooooooooooooo amazing. They freaking performance in Radio City Music Hall and Amanda who sang "Respect". They are 70 public elementary school students in 5th grade. Holy crap.

I wish I could sing like them. I wish I could sing well, period.

Go listen to Jarred sing "Waiting on the World to Change" or Ashleigh sing "No One" or Tirzah singing "Just Dance" or "Bleeding Love" or Elijah singing "Breakaway" or Samantha singing "Tattoo" or ALL OF THEM! Seriously. I know what I am doing all weekend.

And I have to say they do an amazing job of "Don't Stop Believing" (Elijah <3) and I don't just say that because I saw Glee sing it live which was ssoosoooooo amazing.

i really need to go to bed but these kids are so amazing. i could listen to them sing all night.

edit: what about Allie singing "Jesus Take the Wheel" or "Chasing Pavements" or April singing "The Climb"? ahhh. sleeeeep.

0 comments: