CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 26, 2010

first driving "adventure" that could have turned into a mishap.

well i drove from my house down to Intervale farm in my mother's beast of a car all fine and dandy. then i was just going to drive home from Lori and Bella's house. we get to the scary Y intersect and some people in their car slow down by us and it turns out it's Elena and her dad from the babygroup. so they pull over and i put the car in park. and we talk for a bit. then they leave and now i have to turn in this awful intersection. you can't see cars coming from pretty much either side. my dad told me to kind of go around it in case another car is coming. so i try to do that with my mom's car but it goes a little faster than my dad's and i hear Elena's dad say something. greeatttt. i drive perfectly the whole day and they have the see the one mistake. but it's kind of a good thing i did or else there might have been a car crash because a car comes speeding and and is now on my bumper. so my mom tells me to kind of pull over and put my blinkers on. so i do. now i don't know the width of this huge car so i don't know how far over i can go. so i sort of go in a ditch and my mom kind of freaks out and i tell her to calm down. the car speeds by and i get out of the ditch fine and make it home fine. thank you very much. but yeah that was the first time i've driven with my mom and she was holding the little handle she has the whole time. and then right before that happens Elena's dad asks if she has the emergency brake on her side, which she doesn't. way to freak my mom out. but it's probably a good thing she doesn't have it or else she might have put it on right when i was pulling into that intersection and we would have got run over by that car speeding down. so yeah i'm kind of in a bad mood right now. especially since the first time i see Elena in years i'm wearing riding pants and my rubber boots and an old t-shirt. i can dress nicely for the barn but today wasn't one of that. greattttt.

and i'm not sure how much value i should take in Emily's friend request because now she is both Maeve and my mom's friend and Adam is Maeve's friend too. but still there had to be something that spurred her to add the Ronan family on facebook and something that made Adam add Maeve because I doubt Maeve would have requested them herself. anyways. i should do some questions on the stupid AP book. gahhh.

0 comments: