CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

ahhah.ah.ahhahh.

I just drove the car home. It was pretty darn scary. I drove around in the school parking lot for a while and a car came past me, some yahoo speeding along but luckily I was on the right side of the road. Then we started going home and once we were up the big deal my dad pulled over and had me drive the rest of the ride home. I survived. We only passed a car once and I didn't run into it. And no cars came up behind me and we survived. Goodness.

My dad wants me to get my own car so when I crash I won't crash his car. Plus it is hard to see the whole road in his car. I was going to get a wonderful yellow 2008 hyundai accent but it is a stick shift so yeah no. it's hard enough to drive an automatic car. but i really liked that car. now i really want a yellow car. why doesn't anyone have a yellow car?

my right arm hurts from all this driving. i need to watch some tv and relax. i'm so tired.

0 comments: