CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

so tonight is the last night where i have school tomorrow. goodness i'm tired. i have one final. this one sounds like it is going to be the hardest. i studied a little bit but not nearly as much as i should have. i'm done with school. the only worry is when i get my final report card back the place for "final" will have a horrible grade and everyone who my mother shares my report card with will see it. but any studying i do now won't help. i'm too tired.

after i decided that studying was going to work, my head was already done with history and thinking, i watched Pretty Little Liars, a new tv series. well they have me hooked now. if there wasn't school tomorrow i would be watching the next episode right now. but one thing about it that i don't like, all the girls who are supposed to be 16 look so much older than 16. like way older. college girls old. i don't like that. and the show is creepy. like really creepy. but good. very good. they are based off of books, i think my mom checked them out of the library a while ago. they have crappy covers so i never felt the urge to pick it up and read it. my mom started reading one and she said it wasn't that good. well this tv show series is good.

i think i'm just going to go to bed now and not even take a shower because i'm a rebel like that. one more day of school. one more. actually only an hour and a half. then a riding lesson. then three days till my birthday. then my permit. then horse camp. then summer.

0 comments: