CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Day of Birth.

Today would be mine. I'm happy but not AHAHAH IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

Why do we celebrate birthdays so much? It's a big deal when it is your birthday. Is it just the fact that you have been alive for another year or has our society just built it up and made it what it is. It is a nice holiday though because everyone has their own. But not really. A guy named Nate who goes to my school as the same birthday as me, but he is a year older. That sort of makes me upset because he is stealing my birthday thunder. Whatever.

Since I have a summer birthday sixteen doesn't seem like a big deal. So many other kids in my class are already sixteen so it isn't a big deal. I already have a friend who has her license, meaning she is sixteen and a half. But now I'm sixteen. That big sweet sixteen. It doesn't seem that big. But then again I have never been a birthday person. Or maybe I use to. I would have huge pool parties with my whole class...total of 16 kids.

I am having a family party at the pool. I kind of don't want to. It means that I have to be on my best behavior. I always am but since they are over that means I can't just lounge around in a chair reading for hours. I have to talk to them, make conversation. You know that stuff. And then when I have the cake they will all be looking at me and I have to blow out the candles. That is high pressure. And then I will probably have to open up all the presents so I have to look like I love every present and I'll say thank you a million times. It will be wonderful. Not really.

I was excited for a bit yesterday because I thought Dana would be crashing my family party and then we might have gone to a movie afterwards but her mom said she is busy. Which sucks. So I get to spend my sweet sixteen birthday with my family all day! Woohoo! No huge sweet sixteen party. I am glad though. I guess. I don't like surprise parties. If I had one I would not be smiling I would probably be like OMG NO. Yeah so don't do it.

Today will be my big sixteen celebration and that's it. Then I shall move on with my life like my age never changed.
:
I'm tired. Why did I wake up so early? 9:00am is early. It was the fake excitation of the birthday.

Alrighty. Now I have to go and say "Thank you!" to a bunch of facebook posts but I have a system. Whatever they use, I use. If they use my name, I use their name. If they use a smiley face, I use a smiley face. You get what I'm saying?

Anyways I have things to do, places to go. Not really. I kind of want to go back to bed.

0 comments: