CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 4, 2010

babygroup!

awww. it sounds wonderful doesn't it? the baby group. because babies are so cute and adorable. what happens when they turn into teenagers?

i think i may have mentioned the babygroup before when i discussed Dakota, who by the way I still haven't seen performed - this summer? anyways they all magically appeared on facebook. first one of the girls from 4H who i am friends with on facebook was tagged in a photo. i don't know why i clicked on it but i did and the girl next to her was Kelly McDonald who is the sister of the girl who was in the original babygroup. crap i never said what the babygroup is. all of our parents were in the same birthing class together and they kept in touch and they forced all of us to get together and play. anyways. so i find this Kelly girl and i like woahh. so i find her sister and add her as a friend. she accepts. now we are friends. i was going to post something on her wall but then i never did. and she never did for me. that was a while ago. now my mom posted a movie up of the glee concert and she tagged me in it so i got an email when someone commented on it. so i read it and would you fancy that it was from the mother of the only boy in our babygroup. so of course i look on her profile and Chris is listed under her Children so i add him as a friend. and i just got an email saying he accepted my friend request but then when i went to his profile i wasn't his friend. -_-. so either he added me, then deleted me, or facebook made a mistake. so i send a friend request again so we will see. but if he just doesn't want to be friends me that makes no sense since he has over 700 friends. anyways. on his wall, which i can see even though i'm not his friend, Elana another member had posted because apparently she had ran into him after driving school the other day and they were talking about a sweet 16 party for the babygroup. so i added Elana as my friend and she mentioned Avery and Jenna so i looked them up on facebook. Avery was there so I sent her a friend request but Jenna didn't have one. i'm trying to think of who else there was. i think that may have been it.

but they are all so good looking. Sierra is absolutely beautiful and she has a boyfriend. Elana and Avarey are also gorgeous. I am sure Jenna is as well, I always thought she was the prettiest. i'm just me. i don't think of ugly, but i don't think i am amazingly amazing in the looks department like they are. not to mention Chris is absolutely adorable which i am sure all the other girls in the babygroup think as well so there he goes to the rest of the amazing girls. and you know they say "yes let's get together!" but i can tell you right now what is going to happen. all the parents will get together and talk and pretend like they are so happy they got back together. Jenna, Avery, and Elana will most likely be all over Chris which will leave me the loner who is her mother's shadow. i don't know about Sierra or whoever i'm missing because i sure i am. but Elana and i were close for a while but then we shshshshhh drifted apart i guess. Dakota was always my closest friend but she is off in Vermont. so i'm having mixed feelings about the babygroup get together. i won't organize one but if there is one i will probably go.

this was pretty much a waste. i just don't want to do my history project which is due on Monday. i am going to a Taylor Swift concert tomorrorrroww! i am so excited! Dana had two extra tickets to the concert and she invited me and Bella. i was actually shocked that she invited me but i'm so excited. my sisters are jealous but hey. i amamamam soo excited. but that means i need to practically finish my project today. goodness. i should go do that and stop thinking about the baby group and why Chris decided he didn't want to be my friend.

0 comments: