CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 18, 2010

guess who it is. it's me. molly. how do you guess?

so i saw an improv show. last one of the year. i love improv shows. so much. they make me smile. and laugh. and make me realize how i can never think of suggestions. and abby were you pointing at me when you said you know what my favorite improv game is or were you trying to point at someone else but you were blinded by the lights so you couldn't really tell because i do not know what my favorite improv game is.

anyways in addition to the wonderful improvers the insingerators, aka the HRHS acapella singing group, sang. they were so good too. i wish i could sing like they do or at least sing somewhat well. i don't. i enjoy singing but not everyone enjoys listening to me. but the person who i think did fabulous job was Cam Cote. that was the first time i had ever heard him sing and it made me smile a lot. he's one of those people who if he was a year older and i actually had classes with i would like to get to know him. i still do want to but that is kind of hard. but i did leave him a message on his facebook wall saying how i think he did a fantastic job. sure i never talk to him on facebook but what the heck i'm never going to see him again until September and he deserves to know he did a fantastic job. ah. i think that is it. but he did a very good job.

and another person to add to my list of regrets (not Cam but you could add him too if you want) is Courtney H. who was new to this school this year. i have no idea why i didn't try to become friends with her but now i realize i should have.

now time to eat ice cream and watch tv because i don't have school tomorrow.

0 comments: