CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

hi I want to tell you about my Atlanta adventures but I am kind of tired and it's only 9:30.

anyways it ended with the last night hitting up some bars and flirting with a cute guy. who afterwards I end up snapping: "sad to say goodbye, you are fun & attractive, thanks for bringing us around and hanging out" to which he responded something like "damn, I feel the same way. I wish you were here." and I told him he has to come visit MA and I tried to get him to drive me to the airport but that didn't work. and then he just sent me a snap of him in a silly filter so I sent back a map of finding a cache in Georgia that I found with him. and that's all.

well there is a lot more but now I don't really feel like writing. I should go to sleep. i'm still kind of sick. okay bye.

0 comments: