CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 15, 2010

not including this post i have 228 posts. that's a nice number.


i don't want to go to sleep because tomorrow i have to have my hour and a half long lesson. i don't want to. Carolyn is going to just yell at us and make me ride some horse I don't want to. maybe i'm exaggerating except for most of it. i am going to be riding tomorrow for an hour and a half and i am probably going to have a ride a horse i don't want to ride. i just want to ride my horse. that is why i got him. i don't want to switch horses.

i'm really tired though. but i don't want to go to sleep because then i'll have to wake up and then i'll have to have my lesson.

gah.

i like disney channel original movies. all those corny ones that everyone says sucks. they just don't like them because they can't realize that they want whatever happens in the movie to happen to them. like Starstruck, sure it wasn't the most original or the best made movie and it didn't have the best actors but i liked it. it was cute and i smiled through pretty much the whole thing. i covered my mouth with my blanket so my sisters wouldn't see how much i liked it. so there you go.

now i am really really tired so i'm going to go to sleep while listening to songs from Starstruck. thank you very much.

0 comments: