CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 19, 2010

i wish you could see me now. i'm in a room that is growing darker because the sun is going down. i need to turn on the lights. the room is a mess. my hair is a mess. i am wearing a t-shirt my father got me and some skinny jeans that are probably too small for me. i have a little bag thing over my shoulder because while cleaning out my closet i found it and put it on. i haven't taken it off. i'm have my headphones in and i am listening to music. i am feeling bad for myself because on the friday night of vacation i'm not doing anything. i have less than three days until i go back to school and the biggest excitement i have planned is cleaning my room. nothing else. too bad i don't have friends to hang out with. too bad i'm me. too bad i should STOP COMPLAINING like Maeve told me in the car the other day. too bad i wish i wasn't a teenager. too bad i wish i would stop wishing. too bad i want to stop thinking. too bad i'm saying too bad too much. shut up and suck it up.

0 comments: