CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

hi i'm exhausted but let me tell you. in the middle of my class today we had a break so I checked my email and I read this: The days of you using our children as pawns to solicit more money or exact your revenge are over. I will be ccing them on any email referencing them. Molly has a copy of the divorce agreement and is aware that I have followed it regarding her college tuition. If you feel otherwise you can haul me in front of a judge again. Moving forward I would rather you didn't use our children in this manner.


so that is what my dad sent in response to some emails from my mom stating that he didn't pay his full 1/3. I managed to keep it together during class. and then after I broke down everything from tuition and by my calculations he owes like $22,000 when my mom was only asking for $11,000. sooooo. he wanted to get me involved thinking I would be on his side. but if he wants to break it down and look at the numbers he can. both of them are like children and I don't want to deal with that shit. I don't care. figure it out amongst yourself. as soon as I graduate I don't have to deal with either of them and I can pay my own expenses and i'll pay off my 50,000 in loans.

and i'm also kind of annoyed that I was literally crying and my friends didn't really seem to care. they listened but then just moved off and half when I was talking they were laughing and doing other things. my friends being Ellie and Amelie. and then they moved on and were complaining and talking about other things. and then later I saw myself acting in a negative manner too and talking negatively with Ellie and I want to be positive but she always sees the negative. and they didn't seem to care. but they did get me dinner and a cake so I guess they do but they just don't know how to deal when i'm upset because I never am.

now I am going to fall asleep and cry myself to sleep. I thought about trying to write a poem about this but I am literally so tired I can't think anymore. okay goodnight.

oh also I had read an article Kyle Reynolds had wrote about his new single about divorce and I had tweeted "Needed This" and that was before all this shit happened. so i'll go listen to that song now and then go to sleep.

but fuck divorce.

0 comments: