CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 28, 2016

alright so I talked with Ellie. as soon as she got back this morning she knocked on my door. and I said a lot of things. and she cried. and I don't feel bad at all. I think the whole thing where I don't care if we aren't friends anymore is making it kind of easier. but anyways I don't really know what she is thinking. but I am doing my own thing now. and I am going to be happy and not give a fuck.

i'm actually in a pretty good mood right now. so that's cool. I still have a lot of work to do, but I'll get it done.

I kind of hope I end up moving to New Zealand just so when people ask what I'm doing after graduation I can say "I'm moving to New Zealand and working at Universal Music" because I mean come on. oh I want to go look up flight prices.

oh hey so it's 9pm and i'm going to venture out of my room to pee and brush my teeth and then it's time for bed.

but for the record, I enjoyed being in my room by myself and just chilling for the last two hours or so. so cool.

0 comments: