CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 21, 2015

so I just watched the finale of glee. the last one ever. I haven't watched glee since before Cory died...but it was still a great episode. they focused on the main characters and didn't get caught up in weird side plots or strange things. I wish some other characters had more time but they focused on the main characters which was good. and it made me cry. when they played the original don't stop believing. during Rachel's song when they showed Finn's picture. and of course the last song. it just reminded me of everything I loved about Glee and how it made me feel and of course because Finn wasn't there and just made me cry for Cory. I've been to three different Glee concert tours in two different years. Glee was there for a good part of me growing up. I'm sure I've talked about it a lot in here. it started in 2009. I was such a big fan, I had all the DVDs, glee merchandise. like everything. I loved the show and just how happy I felt watching it and listening to the songs. oh yeah I still have all the songs on my iTunes, actually 74 songs currently, may have lost some transferring laptops.

but basically what i'm trying to say is even though I fell out with Glee, I still appreciate and love all that it was in my life and what it was. and it makes me so sad watching the finale without Cory and just knowing that is the last Glee ever. I mean I could go watch all the seasons I missed but it won't be the same.

that's all. that really deserves a post of it's own.

mental note of other things to talk about:
Kristen
Concert/Meeting peeps after?
Babson Basketball
and whatever else, but right now I should sleep because it is past midnight and i'm tired.

tomorrow I should do work in the morning because then Ellie and Amelie are coming to stay the night and no way will I get work done while they are here...

0 comments: