CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 28, 2015

i just watched 10 Things I Hate About You and I loved it! as much as I hate being all sappy and being dependent on a guy or whatever, i'm still a hopeless romantic.

like today I saw Gene in the library and goodness, I just find him so attractive. he was wearing his glasses and he looked at me and he just looked so perfect. so of course I think about how we would first talk or whatever. it would have to be at some event outside of class or a party or whatever. but anyways I should stop thinking about it. he is an attractive kid in my class and that's it. leave it be. don't think about him.

in other news I realize how much your friends influence you. I love ellie and Amelie but I see that I am becoming so stuck with them and just being like them. for example tonight I was sort of planning or wanted to go to the bonfire and then to the acapella concert. but ellie and Amelie didn't want to...so I didn't. that sort of thing. they just wanted to stay in so I did. which is fine and I was happy just watching a movie but I wonder if I had different friends if we would go do things! not that I want different friends, I am more than happy with ellie and Amelie. but literally they are the only people I hang out with. it's ellie and Amelie this, ellie and Amelie that. but that's what I do. in china it was always roxy and Kristen.

but trying not to be swamped by work. lots of work this weekend for some reason.

oh remind me another night to talk about maeve. now I should sleep.

0 comments: