CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I just saw a post on tumblr where someone couldn't think of anything they liked about themselves. so now I am going to make a list of all the things I like about myself. not like in spite or whatever. I think that isn't good that person didn't like anything and that should change. but I didn't know who they were or anything. okay but let me just do what I want to do.

- how smart I am
- how calm I am
- my smile when I really mean it
- my hair is beautiful
- I am beautiful
- I think things through
- I am nice and friendly
- I can act as a moderator
- how I love kids
- how I love animals
- how hard I work
- how I don't complain
- how I dream
- how I go after what I want
- how I care about my friends
- how I give
- how amazing I am

okay I am just freaking awesome that's all.

0 comments: