CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Amelie asked me if I was going to change the world. I said "of course" and she asked me how and I said "we'll see"

Then I asked her if she was going to change the world and she said no...I asked her why not and what she was going to do and she just said that she wasn't going to change the world.

I told her she was right.

The quote I put on our board the other day is: "“A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes.”
Mahatma Gandhi


I believe that very much so. and i'm not sure what Amelie's thinking is. if she just thinks she is being realistic or if she really hard on herself (I know that she is) but I think she is capable of changing the world but only if she believes she is.

0 comments: