CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I just randomly picked a year and saw what I was doing during March then and look at this post!

"I can't wait until 2015.

Then on March 14th it will be 3-14-15 which is pi, 3.1415.
Where will I be in 2015? JUNIOR IN COLLEGE BABY. I better not forget about this fabulous day then."

omg that is this year! and yes I realized that it was super pi day! but I am just so amazed that I wrote about it back then and now it is happening. little 2011 molly, I made it! I made it to be a junior in college! to super pi day! it's 2015! aaahh crazy, crazy.

and I was talking with Derek earlier first about marriage and then jobs and basically how we are getting old and all, so crazy. anyways now I should go to sleep. i'm glad I saw that post. makes me shake my head, time is so strange. and so crazy. here I am still posting in this blog and back then I was wishing it was now...wow

0 comments: