CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Okay this just made my day. Taylor sent this to my mom through kickstarter:

"Nancy,
You seriously have no clue how incredibly insanely extremely wonderful you are. You mean to world to my family and I. You're always there and not only that you're always the first to show up. You have a huge heart and I'm so excited about making this record huge not only for my artistic integrity but to say thank you for all you've done.
You are the record,
TM"

My mom is the best though. Like I wouldn't have been able to do everything I have been able to without her. She is amazing.

I know Taylor is probably sending these thank yous to everyone, but my mom's sounds personal so I'm glad she got that. Especially today when Maeve and Maura are at the lake house.

But Taylor - you seriously have no clue how incredibly insanely extremely wonderful you are and how much you mean to my family and I. So thank you.

0 comments: