CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 3, 2013

as much as i love being home, i hate being home.

like how my dad got all upset because he didn't know it was a half day of school today and today is his day with Maeve and Maura. apparently he called my mom and was all mad at her. she assumed Maeve and Maura would have told him. and last half day my mom picked them up anyways and then daddy got them from the house. and we couldn't tell him that maeve and maura didn't go to school. my mom told us to lie to my dad and tell him that i picked them up from school.

then maeve texts me to ask if i want to go to the lake house and go on the kayaks. i said no because i'm so tired and i just feel like chilling out here and doing nothing. and she texts me back "ugh ok. Maura doesn't feel good so shes not going. I am so tired but dadd wanted to go kayaking so i have to go so he doesn't get mad"

people say that they want our lives because we go to these concerts and we are friends with Taylor and Alex loves us, well Maeve. but really that only happens for a few days out of the whole year and for every other day we are stuck here trapped between two parents who hate each other wishing that we could just be at concerts everyday.

ahh why couldn't i just go back to school? i forgot how much this sucks.

0 comments: