CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 28, 2013

awww listen to this. Lou texted Mommy this about Maeve and Alex. something about how she didn't want Maeve to get her expectations up/not get hurt or something and she thought Finn Roberts (the guy who worked with meg on that web series) would be better for her.

so cute and nice of Lou! Maeve just said that "I'm like Lou....Did you actually think that I thought me and Alex could date?? I'm just enjoying it while he's here. I just thought it was funny that she was looking out for me" Lou is like our second mother! Ahh, I would love to go and take a vacation in Cali and stay with her!

but she is right, maybe I should stop pushing the whole Maeve and Alex thingy...do I regret sending the facebook message (he was active 3 minutes and still nothing, not even a read)? nooo, like Maeve said - let's try to enjoy him while he is here!

but ummm Lou, can you try to set me up with some of your Cali guys too?!

0 comments: