CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 25, 2013

why does Axel have to have such a cute girlfriend who is so much like me on the show The Middle. makes me miss having a boyfriend. like the last few days it seems like everything is reminding me what i had when i had a boyfriend...which i don't have now. whatever. i'll be okay.

by the way Alex Aiono is the cutest, sweetest, bestest ever. he gave Maeve a shoutout on the live chat and all. and basically i'm going to make sure they end up together. Maeve can go to college in California then they won't have to do the long distance thing. and they can have their drama and problems and break up for a little bit but they will always end up back together because they will realize they can't live without each other. and awww, it will be awesome.

anyways i'm in my room by myself on a thursday night watching hulu. what up, i'm cool.

0 comments: