CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 12, 2013

So Abby knows now that I got rid of her as a reader on this blog - I know that because she removed me as a reader of her blog. Probably already has a nice post complaining about me.

It kind of hurts. But I guess it must have hurt her when I did it too.

I have so much to talk about. Like Alex Aiono. Taylor Mathews. most likely going to break up with my boyfriend.

I think what is more painful that Abby blocked me from her blog is the fact that once I break up with Josh then I will really have no connection to my friends or life in high school. I will be the one who "changed" and who didn't keep in touch.

No, I'm just the one who grew up.

Haaa that is kind of funny since it doesn't feel like I grew up, but I guess I did. I don't know. I guess I have changed. But in a good way. Like I feel so much more confident now and just sure of myself. Not completely, I am still working on that. Like last night at dinner was a true sign that I still have a long ways to go. But I do know that I have come a long ways.

Anyways I will write again soon about everything that has happen. Let's just say...nahh I won't say anything.

0 comments: