CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 12, 2013

you guys read this (like you haven't already but still):

i have two new online crushes. nooooo not like that. one is a youtuber and another was on america's got talent. Seth, or aquaticsh33p, is on youtube. i like his videos and personality. according to his twitter, he likes Glee too. so chhhyyeahhh. i look forward to another video from him. but someone who i like even more know is Taylor Matthews. he was on America's Got Talent and when he first started talking i was reallllyyy hoping he would do well. he did absolutely amazing. you know after Glee covers a song normally no one else can do it as well. Taylor did. he sang Somewhere Over the Rainbow. it was a wonderful version and he sang it wonderfully and i absolutely loved him. i still love him. i looked him up online and he has a newly created website which you should go see here and ah. he is lovely. he is playing a show tomorrow but it's in Louisiana so I shall not be going to see. but now i have to watch America's Got Talent. and let's add him to the list of people i want to meet one day. there you go. now i have to go scrounge the internet for more information about this Taylor Matthews and watch more America's Got Talent for other talented people worth my attention. alrighty.
that was from June 10, 2010. and look at me now. i went to Disneyland with Taylor Mathews. Taylor Mathews slept over our house. I hung out in Boston with Taylor. I have hung out after shows with Taylor Mathews. Taylor Mathews sent us his new kickstarter early so we could give feedback. Taylor Mathews follows me on twitter. like i can't. i miss him so much. but the fact that i can miss him.

i should just call this blog the Taylor Mathews Appreciation Blog because that is all I talk about now. but no shame.

okay i was going to go through and quote every time i mentioned Taylor but i'm just going to read through everything myself. there is a lot in August 2010 if you wanted to go look yourself.

omg i wrote him a letter. about to read it now. what did i say?!?! "As I am writing this there are 7,921 who are part of your group. How many are there now?"  right now there are 9,539 likes on Facebook (assuming that is the same thing) and he has 10,180 followers on twitter. we're getting there....

But thank you Taylor Mathews and hopefully I actually get to meet you one day. And when I say meet I don't mean a quick "TAYLOR! CAN WE HAVE A PICTURE!" "oh sure" -click- "thank you!" and then we watch you run away with only a picture left. Yeah no. I mean actually talk to you away from millions of other screaming fans. But who knows if that will happen. And if it does I probably won't know what to say. 

asdkfj;ldsadf MOLLY! you did get to talk to him away from millions of other screaming fans. he slept over your house. you drove him to get his contacts. he let you hang out after the concert. you went to quincy market with him for dinner on his day off. after his show you went to Cains to eat some chicken nuggets. you went to dinner with him after a show and got to go in his tour bus. if my past self knew all of this....ahhh...it makes me so happy.

And then we were getting ready to leave and my mom saw someone give Taylor a hug and she was like "Molly, you need a hug." and I was like "No way, let's go." I ended up winning and we just left. The reason why I didn't want a hug was because it would have been so awkward. You know he already wrote on my shirt and took a picture with me, I don't need a hug from him too. Maybe someday.

 MOLLY LOOK AT YOUR PROFILE PICTURE HE IS HUGGING YOU.

haha i had emailed him asking he wanted to hang out in Boston on his day off and he didn't respond. but look at us now, we hung out with him in Boston on his day off. and we have his phone number by the way.

 Like how Taylor Mathew's got a haircut and OH MY GOD, he looks so hot. And I don't use the word hot often. I mean, he looked good before but now he looks REALLY good. REALLY REALLY good. He had long hair like chin length maybe? Let me go check. Yeah he had hair chin length that flopped over his forehead, but not over his eyes. Now it's short on the sides and there is still some on the top but it isn't on his forehead. Goodness, he looks so good. I met and talked to this guy. Ah.

And he has only gotten hotter! Ahh! That was in February 2011....

okay i can't do this anymore, i am still trying to go through all the posts where i mention him but i'm so tired and i'm not sure if this is good for my poor heart. but i really just want to sleep i'm so tired. but i have a smile on my face. it's amazing how things can change.

and sorry Taylor if you are reading this. i try to act all cool like, but i am really just a fangirl. a straight up fangirl. no shame.

0 comments: