CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

sorry this has been nonstop about Prateek lately but that is the sort of thing I need to work through.

so in my head I was planning on seeing him on Thursday when i'm back at school before orientation starts. but he just said he couldn't because one of his friends is visiting which is fine.

but recently the past few days we haven't talked and it has been nice and I am seeing that this most likely will not work out. unless I commit to it, it's not worth the time, energy, or effort. so I am thinking our next date will probably be the last one. unless it is so amazing I feel like it could work out, maybe when i'm back in Boston I will feel that way. I am guessing not. but also when you are in the presence of someone it is hard to think critically. after not talking to him it is easy to see my life without him. and I mean I figured it wasn't going to work anyways. but it was a good start back into the dating world, which I figure I will be in more heavily once I graduate and move wherever i'm moving.

i'll still have another date with Prateek and see, maybe it will go on longer. but things will change when i'm back at school and doing all of that. but i'll respond to him now even though it takes him hours to respond, which is fine. I don't really care at this point. i'm tired. I need to sleep. last day at home tomorrow.

0 comments: